Saturday 20 June 2015

BLOODY PARKINSON'S

My name is Peter Jackson and in June 2013 I was diagnosed with Parkinson’s Disease or PD or Bloody Parkinson’s or BP. PD or BP attacks the central nervous system reducing the brain’s ability to control movement. I was 66 years old and had noticed an empty feeling and a little shakiness in my right arm and hand which I reported to my GP, who referred me to a Consultant Neurologist. His letter to my GP said I was a ‘charming’ man (doctors’ code for not a complete wombat) and that while I had a tremor and found difficulty with typing, I had no history of visual, hearing, speech or swallowing problems and no other limb symptoms.

Now PD is something that I suspect we have all heard of: associated with tremors and stiffness and incurable and crippling. So to hear that I was suffering no other symptoms made me interpret the little list as things to look forward to, like blindness, deafness, squeaky voice, choking and a wheelchair, or mobility scooter if lucky. Though a mobility scooter would at least allow me to terrorise other shoppers in Waitrose.

It is almost two years since that diagnosis and the reason for the blog is that I want to shake a fist and maybe swing a boot at PD and at the same time give an insight into its murky secrets for those who are interested – I’ll let you decide what use my outpourings are or aren’t. Feel free to pass them on.

Names and places are in the main changed or I hope disguised. I’m not a medical expert, so don’t please follow anything that might be perceived as advice. In any case my memory may be shaky as well as my right hand. And don’t forget Bloody Parkinson’s is not Alzheimer’s, nor is it a form of dementia. There are said to be 127,000 sufferers in the UK and a few famous sufferers worldwide: Michael J Fox, Muhammed Ali, Robin Williams, Billy Connolly.... and me. Worse things can happen to you than PD!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Peter just spent time reading your blog. It has really helped me.
    ....Thank you
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. M TOTALLY CURED OF CANCER FROM DOCTOR JAMES HERBAL MEDICINE   Does anyone still doubt natural herbs? I've seen the great importance of natural herbs and the wonderful work they have done in people's lives. I wonder why people still spend their money on surgery, injections and drugs each time they are sick. Natural herbs can cure all kinds of illness including herpes,Cancer,Vaginal burning, diabetics, asthma,EBV, HIV, hepatitis,Enlargement, etc. I've seen it with my own eyes. I was cured of cancer and my aunt and her husband were cured from herpes by Dr James who uses natural herbs to cure different kinds of illness. Even Dr James proved to the whole world countless times that natural herbs can cure all kinds of diseases and he cured countless people using natural herbs. I know it is hard to believe but am a living testimony. He prepared herbal medications and sent it to me through DHL COURIER DELIVERY SERVICES and I took it as he instructed. 11days later, I went to the hospital to do a checkup, the result came out and I tested NEGATIVE. There is no harm in trying herbs, it will only get you cured from what you are, so why don't you give herbs a try and see its effectiveness..His herbal medicine it's easy to drink with no side   Contact Dr James on Email .... drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com..

    ReplyDelete

  4. I was suffering from Parkinson's since 2016 & life had become disastrous for me,72 % of my body was covered by Tremors.After taking product from www.ultimateherbalclinic.com under supervision of Dr Ernest Albrecht, I started getting results within 3 weeks of their dosage .One day I got extremely sick, could not keep anything down, difficulty standing, restless sleep,I Started taking this remedies 2 times daily Morning and Evening, I am writing this to inform others that nothing was really working to help my PD other than this product.I went off my previous medications (with the doctor's knowledge) and started on their Parkinson's disease herbal formula.Treatment went very well and tremors are gone.

    ReplyDelete